Starting September 22nd, Ontarians will have to provide to the owner of a private business proof of their vaccination status.
The "passport" app will come in some time in October (they figure October 22nd), but until then, folks will have to have proof of their vaccinations (I've screenshotted my 2 vaccination receipts as a photo ready to be shown as needed) as well as photo ID to be permitted to enter certain businesses indoors.
More information will be coming soon about what business owners will need to know.
Here are some highlights
- must have proof of vaccination (at least 14 days since last)
- businesses include:
- restaurant & bars (except patios)
- nightclubs (including patios)
- Meeting and event spaces
- facilities used for sports/fitness
- sporting events
- casinos, bingo halls and gaming establishments
- Concert halls, music festivals, theatres and cinemas
- Racing venues
- does not apply where outdoor settings apply
- medical exemptions and children under 12 are exempt
- a negative COVID19 test is not enough
- does not apply to employees of the business
Post a Comment